Now you can have the finest in commercial-free radio with the SXM-100 commercial satellite receiver. The SXM-100, from Antex Electronics, is the first commercial XM satellite radio tuner available, and is designed especially to meet the professional needs of retailers, hotel and conference center managers, and other businesses looking for professionally programmed commercial-free entertainment.
The SXM-100 delivers all the advantages of XM Satellite Radio's more than 170 digital channels of music, news, sports and entertainment (subscription required) in a receiver fashioned with unique features for the business customer.
- User programmable forced tune events (day parting). Capable of up to 100 events, including programmable volume changes.
- Adjustable Line Level Output - To ensure compatibility with the wide range of commercial amplifiers on the market today.
- Channel Blocking - Giving total control over the channels you want to make available.
- Front Panel Lock Out - Secures the receiver from tampering, guaranteeing that the music you want your customers to hear is playing.
- Backlit LCD Display - Displays song, title and artist information.
- Stereo and Mono capability.
- LED channel and status displays
- Remote Control included
- Built-in satellite signal strength meters to ensure strong signal reception during installation.
- Sealed enclosure with minimal heat generation.
- 10 watt maximum power consumption
- 24-bit D/A converters
- LED indicators for power and modes of operation (channel, category, and setup)
- 2x12 Back lit LCD Display showing XM stream information, setup options, category and current channel selection, and local programming features.
- Auxiliary serial data port for remote control capability via RS-232 and digital audio interface signals.
- Optional accessories include: Rack mount assembly, antenna extension.
Front panel specifications:
- Main display green characeter LCD, backlit 2x12
- Power On/Off button
- Power On LED indicator
- Up/Down buttons (buttons repeat if held down)
- Mode select button
- Three mode indicator LEDs
- Infrared receiver eye
- Physical: Single Female RG-6 F-Connector
- Input frequency: S-Band
- Input level: -90dBm to -25dBm
- Input impedance: 50 ohms
- Demod/Descrambling: XM Proprietary
- LNA Supply: 4.5 volts, 200mA
- Compression: Proprietary AACPlus
- Conversion: 24-bit D/A
- Frequency response: 20 to 20kHz +- 3dB
- Harmonic distortion: 0.02%
- Output level: 2VRMS maximum
- RF input: Female RG-6 F-Connector
- Audio line out connector: 3 RCA : Left, Right, Mono
- AC input: connector for 120VAC wall mount supply
- Auxiliary data port: DB9
- Size W-9.7" H-2.2" D-6.2"
- Power input: 85-140VAC, 50-60Hz, 10 watts
- Certifications: cUL, FCC Part 15 Class A
- Operating environment: 0-40C, 0-95%, Relative humidity: non-condensing
- Antenna operating temperature: -40C to +85C
*Installation of the SXM-100 will additionally require a commercial grade satellite radio antenna such as the Pixel Pro-600.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed