Protect your investment in XM Radio with the ProTechT water resistance marine housing. A complete marine solution that protects your XM Radio from damaging water, salt fog, UV rays and dust. Included with the setup is a floating, waterproof remote control for controling your XM Radio while docked inside the case. Along with the remote, the ProTechT also includes a compact all-weather XM receiving antenna, mounting hardware, antenna lead and installation guide. Now with the ProTechT your XM Radio can play where you play, from the home or office, to the car and now on to your boat. All with one subscription.
- Water resistant Marine Housing docks and protects your XM radio from damaging water, salt water, salt fog, UV rays and dust
- XM radios full display remains visible through the front window
- Heavy-duty adjustable bracket securely mounts the housing with stainless steel hardware that resists rust and corrosion
- Compact, all-weather XM Marine antenna is designed for exposure to the elements and 25' cable allows placement flexibility
- Floating, waterproof remote control operates your radio while it's inside the housing
- Included FM direct adapter will allow you to listen to satellite radio over your boats FM radio
- Audio cable included for direct connection to marine radios with an Audio input jack
Note: PowerConnect FM modulators will not work in this accessory therefore the audio line out must be used. Radios sold separately.
- Delphi Roady XT
- Audiovox Xpress
- Audiovox Xpress EZ
- Audiovox Xpress R
- Audiovox Xpress RC
- Audiovox onyX
- SiriusXM Edge
- Water-resistant marine housing
- XM marine antenna
- Water-proof, floating remote control
- (2) AAA remote control batteries
- FM direct adapter
- Audio cable
- Hardwire power cable w/ inline fuse
- Heavy-duty, adjustable mounting bracket
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Rubber spacers
- Roady XT support insert
- User guide
- Housing dimensions: 6.61in x 5.04in x 2.48in
- Housing weight: 0.85 lbs.
- Antenna base width: 4.75in
- Antenna height: 3.56in
- Antenna weight: 0.35 lbs.
- Remote control dimensions: 5.06in x 2.07in x 0.75in
- Remote control weight 0.1 lbs.
- Storage temperature: -40*C to +80*C
- EMI compliance: FCC part 15
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed