Love your car or home satellite radio setup, and don't want to leave it? Then don't. Built for the XM2go satellite radio receivers, the rugged, shock-resistant inMotion iMX2 system lets you play your Delphi MyFi, Pioneer AirWare, Giant Tao, or Pioneer XMp3 receiver everywhere you go - without headphones. The inMotion iMX2 gives you the range and the rich sound your satellite radio deserves.
- Advanced digital amplifier for maximum power and more than 24 hours of battery life
- Superior MaxxBass technology for quality bass without a subwoofer
- Built-in xm2go docking station for ease of use and xm2go receiver recharge.
- Compact design folds to close for convenient mobility.
- Input jack for second device connection, including CD & DVD players.
- Delphi MyFi
- Pioneer AirWare
- Giant Tao
- Pioneer XMp3*
- Audiovox XMp3i*
Not compatible with Pioneer Inno, Samsung Helix, or Samsung Nexus.
*Please note: To use with the Pioneer XMp3, plug the included audio cable into the headphone jack of the XMp3 and connect to the AUX input jack in the rear of the iMX2 (see more photos). Volume is controlled on your XMp3 as well as the speaker dock. For best results turn the volume on the XMp3 to the maximum setting. The speaker dock can be used with the XMp3 for listening to recorded content or live satellite radio. When listening to live satellite radio, the XMp3's built in antenna should be in an area with a clear view of the southern sky for best possible reception. It is not possible to connect an external satellite radio antenna using the iMX2. As this is primarily a portable dock, remote controls will not function with the iMX2. The iMX2 dock will charge your XMp3 battery when docked.
XM2go receivers and XM antenna not included.
- inMotion iMX2 mobile audio dock
- Home antenna cable adapter (XM Radio home antenna not included)
- 3.5 mm stereo cable (for secondary input)
- Power supply with two prong adapter
- Protective carry bag
- User manual
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!