This amplifier is rated to provide 16 Db of gain between 2320 and 2345 MHz when powered at 4.5 VDC (minimum) and is intended for use in overcoming cable and splitter losses in satellite radio distribution networks. It includes a removable female to male F adapter that mates this amp to different gender F cables.
- Gain: 16 dB @4.5 VDC
- Current consumption: typically 10ma @ 4.5 VDC
- Frequency range: 2320 - 2345 MHz
- Input adapter: F-female to F-male
- Output connector: F-female
- Power passing on input and output
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!