This kit allows for multiple receivers to be connected to one XM Radio antenna. This kit, when used with the appropriate antenna, can be run to cable lengths less than 75 feet. This kit provides the flexibility to allow the installer to cut RG-6 cable to shorter custom lengths and to use plenum rated RG-6 cable where fire codes require. A 3 foot length of small diameter coaxial cable is supplied with SMB plugs to mate with the radio and an S-band rated line amp. This is the easiest way to connect 1 antenna to 2 receivers for shorter cable run installs.
NOTE: This item also works with Sirius Satellite Radio. Applications include home, commercial and Recreational Vehicle
- One Antenna to 2 XM Radio Receivers
- Uses RG-6 Cable
- Run cable under 75 ft length.
- Designed to Work Specifically With XM Radio Receivers
- Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Model #: SRAS-2
- Manufacturer: Pixel Technologies
- Weight: 6 oz
- (1) Non-Amplified Splitter
- (2) F-female to SMB-plug cable (3 feet)
- (2) F-71 F-male to F-male coupler
- (2) mounting screws
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!