Looking for the best satellite radio antenna for your motorcycle? We introduce to you the world's first satellite radio antenna designed specifically for use on motorcycles. Currently, most bikers use car antennas for their motorcycle installations. These are usually small puck shaped antennas designed for use on a large ground planes such as a vehicle roofs. Performance of these car antennas, when used on motorcycles, can be marginal and may experience frequent drop outs. This new motorcycle-specific antenna features a short tubular design, no ground plane requirement, and very high gain. Optimizing the signal strength on your motorcycle setup for the best performance of your Satellite Radio.
The Universal Motorcycle Antenna is compatible with both XM and Sirius radios and allows for several mounting options. The included c-clamp can easily be installed on any standard tubular handlebar. Also included, is a removable inner pad that allows you to safely secure the antenna without over tightening. For motorcycles without conventional tube handlebars, you can also mount the antenna using the included adhesive pad. This allows you to install the antenna on any fairing or windshield, providing you with endless mounting possibilities.
- Compatible with both XM and Sirius radios
- Easily installs on handle bars or any flat surface
- No ground plane required
- Advanced technology circuit design
- Light, durable and made in the USA
- Motorcycle antenna
- Handle bar clamp (pre-attached)
- Adhesive flat base
- Six foot antenna cable
- Handle bar clamp pad
- Extra adhesive pad
- Stainless steel hardware
- Frequency: 2320 to 2345 MHz
- Gain 2 dBic (20-60 deg elevation)
- Gain 5 dBic (60-90 deg elevation)
- Bandwidth: 25 MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Polarization LHCP (20-90 deg elevation)
- Gain: 30 dB, typical
- Noise figure: 1.0 dB, maximum
- Power: 4.5 Vdc, nominal
- Current drain: 50 mA, maximum
- Cable type: coaxial RG-174
- Cable length: 6 feet
- Cable connector: SMB
- Antenna housing length: 3 inches
- Overall height: 4 inches
- Effective diameter: 0.75-0.92 inches
- Housing material: Black ABS, UV stable
- Tubing clamp: 7/8" to 1-1/8" Diam.
- Surface base: 1-1/2" Diam.
- Rated wind velocity: 100 mph
- Weight: 0.25 Lbs w/out cable
- Operating temperature: -40C to +105C
- Storage temperature: -45C to +120C
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!